High School Teachers in Ontario
High School Teachers, we know that finding co-op placements for 30+ students can be time-consuming and frustrating. By joining High School Co-ops, it allows you to find current and up to date employers and co-ordinate placements* with local businesses that have a desire to work with students in co-operative education programs across Ontario. Upon registering you will gain access to:
- Names of organizations/companies within your local area
- Location of each organization complete with google maps
- Name of primary contact within each organization
- Email address and phone number of primary contact
- Co-op programs offered (e.g. Marketing, HR, Business, Trades, Arts, Healthcare, etc.)
- Details on the number of available student placements and schedules/shifts (i.e. morning, afternoon, weekend, summer)
- Details on whether this organization participates in programs such as OYAP or Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM)
- Access to the mobile app
Please register here:
Our Mobile App page to download the app here:
* Please note that it is not our respsonsibility to fully ensure the co-op placement meets your specific requirements as a co-operative education employer. It is still the responsibiity of the high school co-op teacher to go to the organization and see the facility. This site only provides organizations who are interested in having co-op students. Please see our disclaimer for full details.
Check out our message to teachers below.